Saturday, July 11, 2009

Just in case you missed it!

Hello Family - new film clip and video is posted on the second blog entry below! (Footy in the Park (under no Parents)) . We are not sure why it didn't post as the most current - any tips???

3 comments:

Trish said...

I loved watching the video. It posted earlier because it is dated earlier. Did you first start a draft on the 7th, then update the video later? It may explain why it went lower than the entry for the 8th or 9th, whatever, I forget. Sha xxx

Anonymous said...

So cool I love it. He wouldn't score a game for the Tigers just yet....Love CondadorilaXX

Gemma said...

Hello LJ,

Loved seeing this video of your athletic skills. Isn't it wonderful when it is more important to run and laugh than to play ball!!
I will have to keep this away from Grandad Bill or he will be signing you up with the Raiders, or the Bronco's.

Love from all here at Aldinga.

Grandma Gem