Hello Family,
Mummy came home from work very sad one day last week. "Oh LJ" she said, "I have to go to Canberra for work, what are we going to do?". And then I said "Oh mummy, doesn't Aunty Ally and Dante live in Canberra, can't I come with you and stay with them?". So some phone calls were made and the next thing Daddy is putting Mummy and me on a flight (3 flights) to Canberra. It was very cold when we arrived but Aunty Ally and Dante were waiting for us at the airport. We went home and Dante showed me his toys and we had a good play together. Grandad Bill also stays with Ally and Joe during the weeks so he was there too, I sais "Hello Grandad, good to see you again" and Grandad said "hello Lincoln, good to see you again too".

1 comment:
Hello LJ,
Lovely to see these pictures of your visit to Canberra. Soon I will put some on my blog too!! It was lovely to have the time with you and your Mum. thanks for coming to visit us.
LOL
Grandma Gem
Post a Comment