Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Some of my favourite things...





Hello Family,
Princess Abbie dropped in to see me today with her parents. She had been taking her parents for a walk but was getting tired of her pram so I offered her a change of wheels. We probably didn't get as far as I thought we might, there was a slight problem with a big orange fence and my inability to stop. Mum says that walking is a bit like skiing, you start off alright and then your legs get away from you and the next minute you're cruising and the only way to stop is to crash into something or fall over... Luckily Abbie saw the funny side of things and said that when I get my walking a bit more co-ordinated she will drop back in for a ride in the Tonka truck. Princess Abbie AND my Tonka Truck - life doesn't get much better than this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lj looks sooo much like mum when he smiles ai!

xx gem b