Hello Family,
Its been a big day today, firstly we went to the Darwin Garden Show (photos to come!) which was lots of fun. Mummy and Daddy went to vote which was an experience. The Anula School which is across the road from us are holding their 30th Birthday Party tonight. I rang my sister Gemma and Matt, and they said "ok Lj, we will come with you". Daddy got called in to work because they have been very busy. (This is his first night back in 7 weeks, I hope that Daddy remembers what to do!) So Gem, Matt, Ceci, Shae, Mummy and I went over the road for dinner, cakes and ice cream!. I had fried rice and satay for dinner, yummy yummy but not as good as Nannas noodles.

2 comments:
looks like you and matt and the Girls had a good night say a hallo to matty for us and give him a big cuddle and tell him that is from his mum in tassie lol your family from Penguin in Tassie
LJ where are you gone? Almost a week and no pretty pictures. I am feeling very sad now.
Love
Aunty
Claire
PS probably still trying to get over all those wonderful birthday parties. Hope you aren't still having cake!!!
Post a Comment