Hello Family,
My room is almost ready for me to move into. I think Mummy and Daddy aren't coping with the whole separation thing as they keep putting it off! Today we stuck up all of the stickers that Celeste bought me for my birthday, don't they look great. I was so excited when I saw them, my eyes went big and I had that 'wonder look' on my face. I have dinosaurs walking around all of my walls, dinosaur bedding and dinosaur book ends. I'm a very luck boy aren't I?Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow LJ those stickers are a great idea...what wonderful family you have to think of them!
Oh LJ, I love your room. What a magnet for me to come to Darwin. Yes! I did visit Darwin when I first retired and you were a baby.I have changed my blog!! Gemma was turning 18 and now Celeste is turning 18. Time goes so quickly.
Ihope you have many wonderful dreams and long sleeps in your blue room.
LOL
Grandma Gem
Post a Comment