Hello Family,
This is my friend Tassie. He is a Tasmanian Devil that was sent to me from my Tassie Family for my birthday. Shae-Rosie helped me open the present and when she pulled him out she went "RAHHH", Mummy and Daddy thought I would be scared but I wasn't - I went RAHHH back and bit his nose. Tassie and I have been great friends ever since. Mummy says 'Oh Lincoln, you are such a boy". Thank you Darlene, Greg, Jess and Jaycob, we all love Tassie.

2 comments:
Hello LJ, You must be such a brave boy - that critter sure frightened the life out of me!!
If it wasn't for your big smile I would have got on a plane and rushed up to Darwin and rescued you.
LOL
grandma Gem
Hi LJ, Looks like you and Tassie have hit hit off i hope he looks after you and you and him have great fun together LOL Darlene, jess, Jaykob
Post a Comment