Monday, August 25, 2008

Kid City (fun, fun, fun)





Hello Family,
Grandma flew down to spend some time with me and Dante. Aunty Ally took all of us to Kid City on the Friday, wow it was a lot of fun. Hopefully Grandma has lots of photos on her blog and I know that Aunty Ally has some too! I played with Grandma alot because I hadn't seen her for awhile. Dante loved the ball pit but I loved the cars. We both had a big sleep that afternoon and when I woke up my Mummy was home yahhh!

1 comment:

Clairie said...

It looks like you had sooo much fun in Canberra and with AUnty Ally and Grandma LJ! I wish Billy and I could have been there too!

Sorry to miss you on Saturday night. We had a grumpy household :)

Hope you are back into routine now and all thawed out up there.

xx
Love Aunty Clairie