Aunty Katrina and Andrea came to say Hi at the Markets.
Aunty Katrina wanted some rice but I said NO!! Mummy said I was very rude.
Princess Abbie wanted me to watch the Drumming Monleys but I had to finish my rice first.
Hello Family,
Aunty Katrina flew in from Canberra to spend some time with Mummy and Barb at work. We went to the Mindil Beach Markets on Thursday night. Shae couldn't come because she went to Alex farewell dinner but all my other sisters and Princess Abbie, Hayes and Deb came too.
My name is Lincoln Jed Crash Crowell and I am the son of Robert and Bridgette. I have 3 big sisters named Gemma, Celeste and Shae-Rose.I have dogs called Angus, Sabre and Johnny and I love to run around the house creating havoc. I love cars and Monster Trucks. When I am not off causing trouble you can find me updating my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment