Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Megablog - Lincolns Birthday Party

Walking into the party with my friend Tommy.
The two Roberts!

Shae and I going down the slide, do you lie emy new hair cut - Mummy thinks I look a lot older!

This is my friend Jake helping me unwrap my presents. Uncle Hayes bought me a Hummer!
AWWHHH...aren't they cute? My cousins Georgia and Bailey.

Aunty Deb and Princess Bailey having a fun time.

Princess Abbie loved the swings - she goes higher then me...

My friend John also loves the swings. His dad is my Uncle David.

This is my birthday cake - I said WOW when I saw it, I loved my birthday cake.

My family helped me cut the cake. Can you also see the CARS cupcakes that Aunty Rosie made for me - they were very yummy too. Blowing out the candle - thanks Shae.

Me and my big sister Gemma.

The fire truck visited my party - we all got to have a look inside - I'm still excited by fire trucks and so were the other kids. Me and John having a look inside.

introducing Princess Ellie!

Princess Abbie liked my cakes, she said "good party LJ, hope you like your Hummer".

Aunty Rose, Uncle Mark, Baby x, Georgia, Bailey and me.

Aunty Rose and Nanna did lots of talking.

Having a great time at the party, we had the party at the park across the road from our house.

Poppa had to help me unwrap some of my presents, he is a good Poppa!

Me and my friend Gabriel were playing with the water tap but we didn't get to messy.
Good-bye Nanna, thanks for helping with my party.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks LJ for having the party, we had a great time. BAiley loved picking you up all the time and hanging out with your friends Grace and Milly. Mummy forgot to mention the yummy honey joys we made too - probably because they went so fast...MMM they were good. Happy Birthday LJ.
Love Aunty Rose, Georgia Girl and Bay Who XX

Clairie said...

Sounds and looks like you had a great day LJ!! 2 already wow you are growing up to be a big boy!

I just love your cake. Big Mack with Lightning McQueen...Billy is sooooo jealous. He is obsessed with cars!

Great to see photos of the whole family and all your friends. I love your blog!
xxx
Aunty Clairie

Gemma said...

Wonderful to see so many family members on the photos. All good cooks obviously! Lovely cupcakes. I was jealous of Nanna getting her kiss.....soon I will steal one too.

Will begin packing my bag for the trip north soon.

LOL LJ, will be there for Mummy's birthday.