Sunday, August 23, 2009

Teddy Bears Picnic.


This is me and my Teddy, Mummy says that by a big coincidence we are dressed the same!

Teddy, Mummy and I watched the people from Play School and the Amazing Drumming Monkeys. Princess Abbie loves the Drumming Monkeys, we see them at the Mindil Markets sometimes.
This is me and Teddy dancing. I am wearing my Roary hat because I like Roary.

This in the Francis family- Detroit, Shelby and Angela, they sat to watch the Drumming MOnkeys with us. Detroit and Shelby love the Drumming Monkeys.
It was a long day and got a bit hot so we took Teddy home. Teddy is smiling as much as I am - can't wait for next year and hopefully Daddy will come too!
Hello Family,
We went to the Teddy Bears Picnic today that was on as part of the Darwin festival. Daddy had to work so Mummy, Teddy and I went. There was lots to do - face painting, saugase sizzle, decorate fairy cakes stall and Big Ted to play with all the kids. We went early to get a good spot and stayed until just before lunch. Next year I want my sisters to come too and my cousins (and my new cousin!).
down to the Darwin Botanical Gardens where we

No comments: