Hello Family - this is Mummy! I went to Adelaide to stay with my girlfriend Karen and go to the PINK concert! I am sure that you all got my texts and know how much fun we had....this is some of the evidence - the photos that I can show you!
Hello LJ. Wonderful to see your Mum having fun in Adelaide. Heard you missed Pete Gibbs. Great photos Mum got of the Adelaide cousins!! I love your blog.
My name is Lincoln Jed Crash Crowell and I am the son of Robert and Bridgette. I have 3 big sisters named Gemma, Celeste and Shae-Rose.I have dogs called Angus, Sabre and Johnny and I love to run around the house creating havoc. I love cars and Monster Trucks. When I am not off causing trouble you can find me updating my blog.
1 comment:
Hello LJ. Wonderful to see your Mum having fun in Adelaide. Heard you missed Pete Gibbs. Great photos Mum got of the Adelaide cousins!! I love your blog.
LOL
Grandma Gem
Post a Comment