A young bull meets and old bull....
We saw lots of baby pets, we were allowed to hold them but I didn't want to.
There were some funny looking dogs - not like Angus......


Daddy said I must have Mummys taste buds because I just love Dagwood Dogs. They are the best!


I learnt what brain freeze is (again) when I had some of Gemmas ice cup.
And Daddy bought me a Rory (Racing Cars) showbag - I love the show! Can we do that again Mummy and Daddy - please....

I won a skull necklace on the balls on the moving mouths game....
Hello Family,
How lucky am I? Today is my birthday and it is Darwin Royal Show Day as well (25/7/09). I am two years old but I think the Darwin Show is much much older. After my sisters and family came around to wish me Happy Birthday we went to the show. I played some games, watched the show jumpers, ate a Dagwood Dog and watched the girls on the rides. Mummy loves the show and so do I.

1 comment:
Loved the pig race. What colour where you betting on??
LOL
Post a Comment