
hello Family,
We arrived in Singapore last night after a long but uneventful flight. Mummy said that I was very good and she was very proud of me. We have lots of photos but we wont be able to put them on the blog until later. Our hotel was right on Orchard Road and while it was a little bit old the location was fantastic. We walked around the shops, the markets and a big shopping centre. I sat on Daddys lap and ate rice and duck off his plate. Singapore was a very big busy city and Mummy and I kept looking out the window of ur bus going WOW. We are off to Thailand today.
We arrived in Singapore last night after a long but uneventful flight. Mummy said that I was very good and she was very proud of me. We have lots of photos but we wont be able to put them on the blog until later. Our hotel was right on Orchard Road and while it was a little bit old the location was fantastic. We walked around the shops, the markets and a big shopping centre. I sat on Daddys lap and ate rice and duck off his plate. Singapore was a very big busy city and Mummy and I kept looking out the window of ur bus going WOW. We are off to Thailand today.

2 comments:
Gosh LJ - you are one very lucky boy to be seeing those lovely places. Have a great trip and I look forward to checking in on your blog and seeing what you are doing. I have never been to Thailand. xx
Glad to hear the first part of your trip went well. Thanks for the text - it was a relief and I was happy to see you were out shopping.
Tell Shae she needs to taste the new food - especially for the first week!!
Happy holidays....
LOL
Post a Comment