I love my Daddy x
Hello Family,
Today Pa Mam picked us up in her black late model BMW which was super cool. Daddy said this is probably the flashest car that I have been in and Shae wants one to drive me around in. Pa Mam took us to Sian Park which is a theme park like Dream World and Wet and Wild together. We went to the water park first where they had a big wave pool. I didn't like the waves much but I did love the water slides. Mummy, Daddy and Shae went on the water speed slides - just wait until you see the photos. Daddy and Shae also took me on my first big water slides, Mummy was frowning but I laughed most of the way down - the end was a bit scary!

Mummy, Shae and Daddy went on a big roller coaster, Shae screamed the whole way and I think Mummy swore - but only once.
Today Pa Mam picked us up in her black late model BMW which was super cool. Daddy said this is probably the flashest car that I have been in and Shae wants one to drive me around in. Pa Mam took us to Sian Park which is a theme park like Dream World and Wet and Wild together. We went to the water park first where they had a big wave pool. I didn't like the waves much but I did love the water slides. Mummy, Daddy and Shae went on the water speed slides - just wait until you see the photos. Daddy and Shae also took me on my first big water slides, Mummy was frowning but I laughed most of the way down - the end was a bit scary!
Mummy, Shae and Daddy went on a big roller coaster, Shae screamed the whole way and I think Mummy swore - but only once.

1 comment:
Hello LJ,
Wonderful to see these photos of your great holiday. It sure looks like everyone was having a great time.
I have found a great icecream shop in Ballina!!! Hint Hint.
LOL, see you in October.
grandma Gem
Post a Comment