Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Our Holiday to Bangkok!

Thailand Airport
Pa Mam and Poppa
Daddy, Pa Mam and me!

This is my Pa Mam and Pi Toom



This is our bus, Pi Pom, my uncle organised the bus for us to travel together.
This is me getting to know Pi Pom.
Pa Mam showed me a spirit house, they are everywhere in Thailand, they represent an offering to the spirits that used to live in that place. Mummy was fascinated by them.

HMMMM..we had an ice creak palour downstairs in our hotel - ice cream sundaes everday!


Hello Family,

Shae here :), sorry but Lincoln has not had time to come to the computer to update his blog, he asked if I could up date it while he sleeps. Lincoln was so exited to see Pa Mam (aunty), we have being doing lots of fun things, seen lots of places, lots of shopping and lots of eating yummy food. On the first day we booked into our fabulous hotel - the Indra, I am sharing a room with Lincoln, Mum and Rob. We were picked up from the airport by Pa Mam, Pi Pom and Pi Toom, they had a bus which took us to the hotel. We went shopping, their is markets under our hotel in the air conditioning and street markets all round us. There is also a food court downstairs with McDonalds, KFC and a western resturant called Black Caynon and my favourite - Swensons which is an ice-cream sundae shop. There is lots of shopping centres around us, we have bought lots of clothes, shoes, handbags and did I mention clothes! Robs family picked us up and took us out to a National Park where we rode elephants. Lincoln cried when he saw Mum and I hop on the elephamt so we ended up putting him on too. He loved riding elephants and sang a song while we were riding. Mum hopped out of her seat and rode on the elephants head, she said it is one of the best things that she has ever done. We were very happy. We also went to the river and had a swim, it was very cold but refreshing. Pa Mam and Pi Pom bought us a feast of Thai food and we tried all different things. Lincoln loves rice.

1 comment:

Clairie said...

So glad to hear you are having a wonderful trip LJ, Shae, Bridgette and Rob.

I have stayed at the Indra...but I never had the advantage of family in Bangkok - you are SOOO lucky.

Hope you are remembering to buy me lots and lots of handbags!!!!! I am sure I have a birthday coming up sometime this year ha ha

I did the marathon in Canberra and had fun. It was good to see Ally and Dante. He and Billy are good bullys together :)

Will be good to see you all at Christmas time.

Take care and tell us more about your holiday.

xxxxx
Aunty Clairie