Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!



Happy Easter Family!!
What a wonderful day Easter is. Mummy, Daddy and I got up and had a big breakfast and then around 10am, Mummy called out to me and said "we have a surprise for you Lincoln". I love Mummys surprises so I rushed into the loungeroom and Daddy gave me some Easter Eggs and a Monster Truck. I love my Monster Truck, it is fire engine red and when I push it, it goes REEVVV and drives by itself. I chase it all around the loungeroom and outside. Its also been good to have both Mummy and Daddy home together for 4 days. We have been very busy cleaning the house, doing the gardening and having fun. My sisters had to babysit on Satuday because Daddy had to go to work and Mummy went out and had fun without me. I paid her back the next day by tearing around the house being noisy, she was on the couch saying"SHHH LJ mummy has a headache".

1 comment:

tassie Family said...

gee does easter bunny get to darwin i thought maybe he would get eaten by a crocadile but did matty save him in the navy boat, it looks like tassie wanted some eggs 2 cant wait to see you again looks like you are growing luv us