Sunday, November 2, 2008

Washing the car!




Hello Family,
At creche, we have Friday Fun Day which always involves water games of some sort. When Daddy picked me up last week, the teacher told him that I was really good at chasing the kids and spraying the hose. Mummy said that we should wash the car as it was very messy from her Alice Springs trip. Daddy said "Well Lj, lets see how good you are with the hose", so to cut along story short, I washed my first car and I was very good at it. Auntie Rosie said she was going to bring her car around too but Mummy thought that might be a bit big for me.

I am starting to really enjoy creche. I have moved up from the Baby room to the Toddler room and have much more fun there. We have a big sand pit with lots of cars which is where I spend most of my time. I also really like sitting at the table with the big kids and eating my breakfast and lunch, I can get up and sit on the cahir at thetable by myself - I don't need any help. I am a really good eater. I still cry when Daddy drops me off but I heard him tell Mummy that he sneaks back and makes sure that I am happily playing before he really does leave. Hmmm I am going to look out for that in the future.

No comments: