Saturday, October 25, 2008

morning fun with Daddy and Angus










Hello Family,
Everyone is getting a bit grumpy in our house. Mummy went to Alice Springs for a week and when she came back she had a terrible cold. She is just starting to get over her cold and now Daddy has got one. I hope that I don't get it - Mummy says it feels like jackhammers in your head. I am not sure what a jackhammer is but it doesn't sound good. I don't use my lion for a walker much anymore and am starting to ride on it around the yard instead. Daddy is trying to train Angus so that he can push me around the garden but Daddy said "sorry Lj, thats not going so well"...

1 comment:

Gemma said...

Hello LJ,

Great to see you are outdoors having fun and letting Mum deal with the jackhammer inside. I must say that Dad looks fantastic - you'll have to take up his training!!

LOL

grandma Gem