Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tuesday is Nannys Day.







Hello Family,
Tuesday is the day I go to Nannys and spend the day with her and Poppa. I love Tuesday, I never cry and I start getting very excited when we pull up in the driveway and I see Nanna waiting for me. Nanny has a little dog called Button, we play together becuase he is my size! Nanna also bought me a swing that I like to play on. We play hide and seek and I eat lots of Nanna noodles and my favourite chocolate waffle sticks. Mummy says 'tsk tsk naughty Nanna' because sometimes I have three. I have my own room as Nannas and I like to play in there. Nanny tells Mummy 'Lj is very good here, we have had a good day today'. I love staying at Nanna's.

2 comments:

Trish said...

You are such a lucky boy LJ - a nanny who lives close by is a rare treasure indeed. Have some noodles for me. Sha xx

Gemma said...

Hello LJ,

Give my love to Nanny and Poppa. I'll have to bring my car up to be washed too!! Glad you are enjoying creche. I am really looking forward to seeing you in Perth soon.

LOL
Grandma Gem