Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Touch!





Hello Family,
If Mummy has an early game she takes me out to Touch Football to watch her and to play with my sisters. I like going out to Touch and I get very excited and run to the car as soon as I see Mummy get her Touch boots. Sometimes we go when it is my dinner time and one of the girls, mostly Gemma has to feed me. Mummys team is coming 4th in her division, she is happy about that because they have just moed up to a higher grade an they are doing pretty well. Shae playsin the same dividion as Mummy, Mummys team normally beats Shaes team. Gemma and Katie play up in division one, I like to sit with Shae adn Mummy and Aunty Kylie to watch Gemma and Katie.

2 comments:

Gemma said...

What a wonderful life you live LJ. Love to see that lovely smile and all those sisters helping you.
See you all soon, first in Perth and then at your place!!

LOL

Grandma Gem

Anonymous said...

Oh Lj you are growing up to be a big boy , you have changed alot you will have to have some photos with Mat and Gem so we can see them as we miss you all