Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Georgia and Bailey come to visit!


Hello Family,
My cousins Georgia and Bailey came to visit me on the weekend with Aunty Rose. Its been ages since I have seen them so we were all a bit shy at first and then started playing. Bailey has really short hair now, its curlier then mine and looks very pretty. I had to show Bailey how to play with the giraffe, we had fun putting balls in his mouth and then dancing to the music. Georgia read me a story because I love reading books and so does she. Mummy said that we are getting very excited about going on the plane tomorrow. She said that she is not so excited about the plane trip but does want to see all our family in Perth - even Uncle Frank and Aunty Jess!!! I can't wait to see my cousins Billy and Dante - we are going to get into lots of mischief together!

1 comment:

Gemma said...

Hi LJ,

Love to see the fun you have with Georgia and Bailey. so long since I have seen you all. See you tomorrow.

LOL

Grandma gem