Hello Family,
We sometimes talk to our Aunty Mam on skype over the internet. We are planning our trip to Bangkok, we are going there in April. Mummy and I bought the airfares for Daddy for Xmas. We are all very excited, Nanny and Poppa are coming with us and we will stay in an apartment in the same complex as Aunty Mam. Daddy is getting very excited, he has been there before but he really wants to see Aunty Mam again and so do I. Poppa bought me a new table for when I go to Nanny's. I like to eat my biscuits and read my books at my table. Daddy tied to show Aunty Mam my new table but the webcam was a bit far away. Äunty Mam, now you can see my new table. I am looking forward to seeing you soon!".

No comments:
Post a Comment