Hello LLoved seeing these movies of you at the park. I want to see one with the wobbly frog. Dante loves playing on a wobbly frog here too. You are very clever climbing the ladder. It was lovely to hear your Mum's voice as well. I felt like I was there with you.
My name is Lincoln Jed Crash Crowell and I am the son of Robert and Bridgette. I have 3 big sisters named Gemma, Celeste and Shae-Rose.I have dogs called Angus, Sabre and Johnny and I love to run around the house creating havoc. I love cars and Monster Trucks. When I am not off causing trouble you can find me updating my blog.
3 comments:
Great to see you at the Park LJ...love the videos. It was so good to have you waving to MEEEEE
xxxx
Hello LLoved seeing these movies of you at the park. I want to see one with the wobbly frog. Dante loves playing on a wobbly frog here too.
You are very clever climbing the ladder. It was lovely to hear your Mum's voice as well. I felt like I was there with you.
Grandad just smiled proudly at your fun!
LOL
Grandma Gem
Great fun LJ. Checking into your blog helps keep homesickness at bay while we are in the US. xxx
Post a Comment