Sunday, March 1, 2009

Singing in the rain.



Hello Family,
I love the rain which is good because we have had so much of it lately. The good thing about darwin rain is that it isn't cold and you can play in it without getting a cold like you would down south. My favourite thing is to push my trucks through all the puddles getting myself as wet as possible in the process. Mummy loves the rain as well and sometimes she will come out and play with me but she doesnt like pushing trucks around much. Angus never comes out in the rain, he just sits under the verandah and watches me go back and forward, back and forward. Our backyard sometimes gets flooded with big puddles and the pool gets full, thats my favourite time for driving my trucks through the really big puddles, splashing in the warm rain.



1 comment:

Gemma said...

Hello LJ,

I am so glad you are having some rain. We need some here too but it seems so far away. I am in Canberra with Grandad this week and it is quite warm..and no rain.
GRandad is a lot better but I am still the driver...I would prefer to be the passenger!!

I liked your new table. I need one of those at Ballina.
Loved your big trucks...do you need a license to drive them??

LOL to all up there,
Grandma Gem