Sunday, March 29, 2009

Renovations Underway


Hello Family,

Uncle Mick and Aunty Corey came around to help Daddy do some work in the back yard. Daddy holds his head alot and says "'ïts all too complicated Lincoln", so I'm not really sure whats going on. It involves a big submersible pump in the pool, draining lots of water out onto the road and then doing something to the 'pool plumbing. Of course, this only runs smoothly because I am overseeing the whole project, Daddy often says I am the opposite of help, but I think he was glad I was there to help him today.
in

1 comment:

Gemma said...

Gee LJ, first you get your job and before you know it you are project managing your Dad's job!! Well done - you must have inherited some genes from Grandad Bill. Love these photos and so glad you have some responsible jobs around the house. Missing you..

LOL

Grandma Gem