During the week I had my first trip to the Casino to have a birthday lunch with Poppa Terry. Oma gave me lots of cuddles and played with me, Terry gave me my first taste of Birthday cake - yummy, I am loving this food thing. I saw my cousins Georgia and Bailey there and cousi Billy, Sam and Jordan came as well. Mummy and Oma are having coffee this week, I wonder if Terry will come and bring me more birthday cake?
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Terrys' Birthday Party
During the week I had my first trip to the Casino to have a birthday lunch with Poppa Terry. Oma gave me lots of cuddles and played with me, Terry gave me my first taste of Birthday cake - yummy, I am loving this food thing. I saw my cousins Georgia and Bailey there and cousi Billy, Sam and Jordan came as well. Mummy and Oma are having coffee this week, I wonder if Terry will come and bring me more birthday cake?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Was great to have lunch with you LJ and even greater to have you finish off my chicken...really I had too much other stuff I had to eat....like the chocolate mousse!!
Can't wait for you and Billy to be running around the house after each other screaming about whose turn it was to run and hide.
Billy just went to bed in his new cot....I am so nervous and will be sleeping in the room with him on the single bed just to make sure he sleeps ok. Wish we do as well as you did in your new bed!
Post a Comment