At last I have learnt to put myself to sleep and sleep through the night. I am going to bed between 7.30 - 8.30, and normally sleep through until about 6.30 - 7.00am. Sometimes I do wake up a couple of times normally around 3.30 but Mummy just rolls me back onto my tummy, puts my blanket back on and I go back to sleep. Mummy says she is still catching up on her sleep but she and Daddy are very proud of me.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Shhhh - sleeping baby (yah!)
At last I have learnt to put myself to sleep and sleep through the night. I am going to bed between 7.30 - 8.30, and normally sleep through until about 6.30 - 7.00am. Sometimes I do wake up a couple of times normally around 3.30 but Mummy just rolls me back onto my tummy, puts my blanket back on and I go back to sleep. Mummy says she is still catching up on her sleep but she and Daddy are very proud of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment