Hello Family,
Its really hot in Darwin, very humid. Thank goodness we have a pool and Daddy and Mummy love to take me swimming. I got Tropical Ear a few weeks ago and wasn't allowed to swim for awhile but it has all cleared up and this week I am back swimming again. Mummy says she is going to take me to the big pool where I will learn to swim properly. Aunty Ally already showed me how to blow bubbles underwater and float on my back, I have been practising with Daddy. Daddy lets me surf on his chest - its great fun. The NT Government gives babies (6 months +) 6 free swimming lessons so Mummy said we will start going when we get back from Perth, I can't wait.

1 comment:
Hello LJ,
Just noticed what time you made your last post?? Not sleeping again?? Am really enjoying seeing all these wonderful pictures of you growing up. Good luck with your swimming lessons - 1,2,3, ...bubbles!!!
Love to all up in Darwin.
Grandma Gem
Post a Comment