Hello Family,
Mummy and Daddy insist on me taking a bath at least once a day, if I've been in the pool then it can be twice a day! Luckily I like my bath so I am pretty good although I do like to splash the water everwhere especially when Mummy puts a bit to much water in! Gemma came over for dinner last night, Matt is out at sea so Gem is a bot bored at home. She gave me my bath last night - we had fun although she got just as wet as I did (he he).

2 comments:
That bath looks like lots of fun!
Not sure how much longer Billy will be able to fit in his. But hopefully once he is sitting up we will be able to revert to using it - otherwise with the drought we will have to start cutting down to once bath a week :)
Miss you lots LJ and Aunty Bridgy.
Hello LJ,
Will you make sure your mummy reads this message? She loved her bath too and spent a lot of time floating around in her floatie in the swimming pool.
Hope you have a great holiday in Perth.I am sure you will be a favourite with Brianna and your Mum will love some of the dinners that Lachlan will cook. wish I could be there.
LOL
Grandma Gem
Post a Comment