Monday, October 15, 2007

Visiting my sister Gemma

Hello Family,
My sister Gemma lives with her boyfriend, she cooked dinner for Mummy and me last night. Daddy was on nightshift so he couldn't come. We had Roast Chicken wth cous-cous and it was YUMMY! Gemma comes to visit me but this is the first time that I have gone to visit her, she lives in a beautiful apartment with sea views. I want to visit her again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello little bro!
so i hope you had fun at my place.
matt says hello.
dont worry he will be back soon, he is on a big boat cooking for his work friends.
cant wait to see you at touch tonight, were gonna watch mummy score a try! yay :)

Anonymous said...

Great to see you cooking for the family Gem. Liked the sound of your chicken and couscous!! Will order it next time I am up there.

by the size of his smile Lincoln obviously liked it too.

LOL Grandma Gem