Thursday, October 25, 2007

I can read!


Hello Family,
Mummy and Daddy both read me stories mostly at bedtime. Tonight they were busy so I had to read my own story! I am reading the nursery rhyme book that my Great Aunties Ret and Sha bought for me. My parents think that I am funny because last night I was reading and talking to them just like they do to me! Does this mean I don't have to go to school??

1 comment:

Trish said...

Dear LJ - Aunty Ret & I are so excited that you are coming to visit us in December. We can't wait to meet you. By then you will be so clever, you will be able to recite all the stories in the book without even bringing it with you. Enjoy your flight to Brisbane and give mum & dad a hug.
Love Aunty Sha xxx