My Grandma and Grandad came to visit me, they live in Canberra now but it doesn't feel so far away with my blog, emails and digital cameras. They stayed with Aunty Rosie and my two cousins Georgia and Bailey. Boy, we had fun. My Grandad says "dad,dad,dad,dad" to me all the time. He brought me a big fish that spins around on my playmat. I love my fish. My Grandma brought me a dummy, I didn't like it, but I do like Grandma Gem cuddles.
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello LJ,
Loved reading the story of your life so far. Delighted to have had a part in it. You are lucky to have such a wonderful family and some clever little sister with her scrapbooking!!
Hope you keep adding to your story so Grandad and I can enjoy your life too.
Lots of love, Grandma Gem
Post a Comment