Saturday, August 21, 2010

25/07/2010

Happy Birthday Lincoln xx This is me with my ice cream cake.
Happy Birthday to me, all my family and friends are here to join in.

Happy Birthday Lincoln says Asha and Aunty Amanda!
Nanna and Poppa came to help me celebrate my birthday.

Aunty Rosie bought Erin, Georgia and Bailey to play with me - I gave Erin a big kiss x

Celeste and Traffyd bought me a Lightening McQueen scooter. It was a bit tricky to put together but we managed. I love this present - you will see lots of footage of this in the future!


Celeste and Gemma helped with all of the food, as usual Mummy made far too much!

Nanna and Poppa bought me a computer so that I can play with my computer when I am at Nanna's.
This is my new bike!
I love my bike - it is a lot of fun.

This is me opening my presents - can you guess what it is?

Hello Family,
Its my birthday today, I'm older then yesterday! I am 3 years old and had a wondeful time for my birthday. Its easy to remember my birthday because my birthday is one day after Grandads birthday but Grandad is a bit older then me. Daddya nd Mummy bought me a bike with no pedals - it is to help me learn to balance before I get a bike with pedals when I am 4!












No comments: