Hello Family,
We went to the show and had a really good day. Just Mummy, Daddy and I went as my sisters all like to go at night. It was a bit hot but I was really glad to go. We did a lot of the fun stuff - ate lots of food, played with the clowns, Daddy had a massage, bought a showbag and looked at all the animals and exhibitions. Mummy and I played the lotto game and I won a very big stuffed monkey - its bigger then me!!! I did ask Mummy to go on a caterpillar ride because it looked fun and it was for a little time. Mummy said she saw my big smile go to a big frown fairly quickly followed by lots of tears - she asked the Lady to stop the ride and I got off. Maybe next year I will stay on the ride?

No comments:
Post a Comment