Sunday, July 11, 2010

Freds Pass Show - fun day out ****

First stop - we went and looked at all the livestock, we saw some chickens, ducks, sheep and I patted the baby goat.Next we saw some pigs, cows and horses - I was a bit afriad of the pig but his owner let me feed him an apple. He was a very hungry pig....
I had my first ride by myself on a long train - Mummy was worried because I wasn't smiling at first but it was a lot of fun.
Theres my smile - I liked the train.
What I really wanted to do was go on the Dodgem cars. Mummy and Daddy must have atlked about it for a good ten minutes as they thought I was a bit young but I was really determined.
I wasnt afraid at all - Daddy told Mummy that I was laughing and smiling the whole time! I cant wait to do that again.
We had a look at some buggies and baby quads - I'm sure thats going to end up in Santas Sack when I am a bit older!!

Mummys favourite event was the Axeman doing the Woodchopping. The Axeman came from all over Australia and New Zealand as part of the Australian Woodchoppng Series. I was a bit bored but Mummy said she could have watched it for hours (and we did watch it for an hour!). Daddy liked it too and we went and talked to the men and saw how sharp their Axes were after they had finished.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Sounds like you had a great time Lincoln - especially with the dodgem cars. xx