Sunday, July 11, 2010

Frank and Jess come to visit!

Uncle Frank and Aunty Jess came to visit us in Darwin. We took them to the Mindil Beach Markets.
I had fried rice for dinner which was really yummy, Aunty Rosie, Georgia and Bailey wanted to eat my fried rice too!

Baby Erin was a bit boring, she had a play and then went to sleep on the mat!Uncle Frank bought me a bubble gun - I love it - look how excited I am!

Bubbles, Bubbles Bubbles...
Uncle Frank and I were blowing the bubbles onto Aunty Jess hehe

Mummy says Georgia is really growing up, she will be a teenager soon!
My cousins Georgia and Bailey - I took this picture myself, I am getting good with the camera.

Baby Erin was very good but Uncle Mark stayed close to burst all the bubbles that I kept sending their way! We had lots of fun.

1 comment:

Ret McDonald said...

Just spent a wonderful 10 mins going through the blog - great photos - I wouldn't have been able to recognise Lincoln - he's so grown up.

xxx
Ret