Monday, June 8, 2009

Lincoln at the Greek Glenti

Bailey and Lincoln watching the dancers at the Greek Glenti - hold on Bailey!
My friend Channel sharing her dinner with me - yummy YIROS!

Aunty Rosie was making sure I didn't make to much mess - I had quail with chips and salad - it was yummy.


Aunty Rose took me and the girls to the petting zoo, they gave us baby chiks and bunny rabbits to pet........
But they said I was too ouch and took all my pets away boo hoo.



This is Mummies and my friend Corey.

Channel and Corey took me dancing, we danced to all the greek music - I'm not to sure about this dancing thing.

Its a much better view from up here.

and then we had dessert...my favourite part of the night!

Aunty Kylie and Georgia loved dessert as well.

2 comments:

Shae-Roise said...

I should had come, I would of taken him on th jumping castle.
:D

Gemma said...

Hello LJ,

So excited to see how many photos you are now putting up. Great to see all your friends and family. I did miss Sha-Rose and now I know why!! Give my love to Kylie - she looks healthy and happy. Loved the Batman outfit. Pity about the batmobile though - I can understand your disappointment! Give a big hug to Mummy, Aunty Rosie, Georgia and Bayley for me.
You need to get Mummy in some of your pictures too!
LOL

Grandma Gem