what wonderful photos. I did think Shae Rose was your best friend but this doesn't look like her?? Lovely to see your big happy smile. You are growing up so fast. See you soon
My name is Lincoln Jed Crash Crowell and I am the son of Robert and Bridgette. I have 3 big sisters named Gemma, Celeste and Shae-Rose.I have dogs called Angus, Sabre and Johnny and I love to run around the house creating havoc. I love cars and Monster Trucks. When I am not off causing trouble you can find me updating my blog.
2 comments:
Hello LJ,
what wonderful photos. I did think Shae Rose was your best friend but this doesn't look like her?? Lovely to see your big happy smile. You are growing up so fast. See you soon
LOL
Grandma gem
Hello = ]
I am Lincolns Best friend, But LJ needs Angus aswell for when im staying a dad's house :)
xx
Shae-Rosie
Post a Comment