Hello Family,
My Mummy went to Canberra without me. I was not very happy about that as she said she missed me very much but that she had a lovely time. I didn't think she could (or should) have a lovely time without me but thats another story. Mummy stayed with Aunty Katrina and they stayed up drinking wine and talking lots. Daddy said that wasn't a surprise to anyone! The next day Mummy spent with my cousin Dante and Aunty Ally. Mummy showed me the photos and it looked like they had lots of fun - they went to the shops and Dante had a ride in the Bob the Builder truck, they went shopping, doesn't Dante look 'the man' in his new hat? And then, best of all, they went to the park. Dante showed Mummy how he could go whizzing down the slide and ride the green frog. I asked Mummyif I could go to Canberra and see Dante and ride the green frog too, you know what she said, "one day Lincoln my darling, one day".

1 comment:
Yes LJ - Dante does look the man in his hat. I hope you get down to Canberra and see him soon too. Or will you wait until he has a new brother or sister - isn't that so exciting!
Post a Comment