



Hello Family,Firstly - YAH - WE ARE BACK ON THE INTERNET!!! Here are some of the promised photos of us riding elephants. Mummy has been talking about riding elephants since we first talked about going to Thailand with Daddy to see Pa Mam. It is something that she has always wanted to do and she was pretty excited about the whole thing. Pa Mam and Pi Pom took us to a beautiful National Park where we could go riding. Mummy and Shae were the only volunteers so they got up on the elephants, but as soon as I saw them go I wanted to ride the elephant too. Daddy said no at first because he thought I might get scared but when they reached the half way mark, Mummy said she thought it would be ok so Daddy put me up on the elephant and I had my first elephant ride. Daddy said I am a nature boy, I hopped on the elephant with Shae because Mummy was riding her elephant without a guide - all by herself! Shae and the guide said that I loved the elephant, I sang him an elephant song. The guide started singing when I did and we sang together to the elephant and the elephant swayed his trunk, the guide told me that I had made the elephant very happy. I can't wait to ride elephants again.

No comments:
Post a Comment