Hello Family,
I love helping Daddy doing building stuff. We do lots of stuff around the house together. Mummy often leaves Daddy a list when she goes to work, he looks at it and then crosses most of it out and rewrites the list "Daddys way" - he says "this is what we are doing today Lincoln". Do you like my gecko pyjamas? Mummy and Daddy bought them for me at the Parap markets and they say "you look like a real Territory boy Lincoln".

1 comment:
LJ - I do love your gecko PJ's - but I am more interested to know what did you and daddy cement into the ground on that big silver pole. Is it a light? Tell mum that yes, Murray is very happy with the Saints at the moment. He is even buying a ticket to the grand final - we fly into Brisbane at 6am and he flies to Melb at 9am! Sha xx
Post a Comment