Hello Family,
I love Xmas, we had a great day. In the morning I woke up and found a Retro Rocket Racer under the tree and Daddy said it belonged to me! I didn't open other presents for a long time because I was too busy riding my rocket racer. The girls and Matt came around last night and we opened presents all over again, although this time I knew what to do. Shae-Rosie gave me an Elmo towel with a hood, I really wanted one of those and I love Elmo. Celeste gave me a monster book and a bath glove, I cant wait to have a bath with my bath glove, it has lots of little puppets on it. Gemma and Matt gave me a big digger which I have been working on all morning. I got a fire truck from Darlene, Greg,Jess and Jaycob and a shape sorting ball from Uncle Rex and Aunty Kym. I have been a very lucky ball although Daddy is already grumbling about not beign able to see the carpet in the lounge and saying something about "is this a house or a toy shop Lincoln". After we opened the presents we went for a swim and started eating all over again.

No comments:
Post a Comment