All my sisters and Laura, Lisa and Matt came around to help Mummy put up the Xmas tree. I had to help, I had to help get the tree leaves outof the box and pass them to the girls. Shae-Rosie and I als put all the reindeer, one for each member of our family, in the loungeroom. I then helped put the balls on the tree, I was very tired after all of that helping. Mummy said "Thank you LJ, Thank you girls, Thank you Matt, Lisa and Laura - the tree looks beautiful". I'm not really sure about the Xmas thing yet but Mummy looks very happy.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
looks like you all had great fun putting up the tree, we are having a great time having mat home with us we will send your present with Mat to put under the tree LOL Darlene , Jess, Jaykob
Post a Comment