Hello Family,
Look at what Nanna and Poppa found for me! A mighty fine red (go fast) Motorbike. We went to Nannas last night to look at Poppas pretty Xmas lights and to say Merry Xmas. As soon as I walked into the house I saw a BIG FLASH RED MIGHTY FINE MOTORBIKE. I tried to hop on straight away even though it was still in the box, Mummy and Nanna were laughing. Poppa understood my need for speed so he helped me get the bike out of its wrapping and I hopped on and started the engine. Mummy and Daddy were both impressed with my driving skills. I knew that you had to push the button to start the bike, put your hands on the handlebars and turn into corners. My Poppa used to race superbikes in Adelaide so Daddy thinks it may be in my genes. I had more presents to unwrap at Nannas' but I was happy enough riding around on my bike. The girls got vouchers from Casuarina so they were very happy but not as good as my bike. Mummy got a super blender so she was very happy but not as good as my bike! Love my bike.

No comments:
Post a Comment