Monday, June 27, 2011

Greek Glenti

Daddy and I loved Diego, Mummy laughed when Daddy said it went too quickly!

This is my 'too cool for school' face.



yummy Greek desserts!


and then a jumping castle to burn the fat!!



Train rides are boring....



but the Teacup ride with Mummy was lost of fun!


we spun around and around and I loved it!




Hello Family,

There is lots to love about living in Darwin but this time of the year our social life really starts kicking! Regular seasonal events for us include the Garden Spectacular (our herbs and veggies are still going strong), V8 Supercars, Royal Darwin Show and Freds pass Show, dry season camping, Darwin festival and all its events, the Racing Carnival and the Greek Glenti.


The Greek Glenti is lots of fun and this year to make it bigger and better they bought Diego and Dora to town and I got to play with them both. I love Diego and his wilderness crew and Daddy and I watched Diego for hours while Mummy and Anne went food shopping for us. I love the Yiros and Souvla, Mummy loves the Baklava and Vanilla Slice Greek style!

2 comments:

Gemma said...

Hello LJ, Grandad and I love to read all your adventures, especially when they come with such wonderful pictures to illustrate them. You really do have an exciting and full life. I hope you are looking after Mum and Dad! XX

Trish said...

And I love seeing the photos and reading about your interesting life up there in Darwin. You sure have a lot of fun. Sha xx