
Never smile at a crocodile...

Lincoln pretending to be a Park Ranger with muscles to catch crocodiles.

It was a cool day but I still had to have an icecup.

I love jumping castles - it feels like I am on one every weekend!

Important things about garden spectaculars is making sure that you eat your food, and then you eat your Mummys food as well.

Lucky she is still smiling!

This was my favourite display, although it wasnt the plants I loved but being able to climb over all the big rocks.

hmmm...I sense a crocdile theme...and I am not getting any closer.
Hello Family,
We went to the Garden Spectacular at the Darwin Botanical gardens. There was lots of different landscaping displays and gardens and lots of plants to buy. Mummy bought more coriander,
boy choy and a chilli bush; Daddy bought some pumpkin plants. We went home and planted them into our new herb and veggie garden. I am very good at helping with gardening.
2 comments:
Hello LJ, can you plant some pumpkin for Grandma? I love to see it growing in the garden and there is not enough room on my patio. I have lots of herbs and some citrus trees though. No rocks to climb on but if you come down there are plenty at the beach!! XX
Can you take some photos of Erin, Georgia and Bailey for me please? You are so good with your camera and Auntie rosie never has hers around!! Love to all
Post a Comment