Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saying goodbye to my relatives in Perth :(

Me with Will, Tom, Grace and Noah - my Duffy cousins.

I'm still not smiling but did have lots of fun with my cousins. They are very lucky to have lots of kids in their family x


Tom is trying to make my laugh, and he is making Gracie laugh but not me :(



Mummy with Uncle Frank.

Mummy with Uncle Frank and Aunty Ally.


Mummy and Grandad

Mummy and Aunty Jess - Mummy sure is hogging all the photos!


Me and Uncle Frabk love mucking around....


he sure knows how to make me laugh...


Here we all are. This was taken just before Uncle Frank and Aunty Jess; and Aunty Ally went on the plane.


Mummy saying goodbye to Aunty Ally.


My cousin Brianna (Bridgette anna) is helping me say goodbye, but I am very sad that they are going.

Even Grandma is trying to cheer me up but I am still sad :(



Hello Family,

We are almost at the last of our holidays in Perth, hope you enjoy the photos!

love

Lincoln

No comments: