Daddy and I had a good long at the Program and then Mummy told us what we would be doing.
The nest thing about Shows, is all the food. I get my food and then I get some of Daddys too.

I am loving the Bumblebee quad!!
and the Jet Ski -
Jet Ski - can't wait until I am bigger..... and maybe I do need to learn to swim......
Daddy and I had a go putting balls in the clown mouths - Im still not sure about this game and Daddy had to put the balls in but I told him when to drop it.

Look what I won in the clowns!! A toy car!!

My favourite - the jumping castle. I had two go's on the jumping castle and woudl have stayed on all day if Mummy and Daddy would let me. I really need one on these in my back yard!!

Look what I won in the clowns!! A toy car!!
My favourite - the jumping castle. I had two go's on the jumping castle and woudl have stayed on all day if Mummy and Daddy would let me. I really need one on these in my back yard!!
I didn't really like the train this year - last year it was my favourite but I'm too old for this boring kid stuff now.

I love my mum x

Two boys and a whole lot of sugar!

The long walk after an actioned packed day, back to the car carrying my Star Wars light sabre.

I love my mum x
Two boys and a whole lot of sugar!
The long walk after an actioned packed day, back to the car carrying my Star Wars light sabre.
Hello Family,
The Freds Pass Show is a rural show help just out of Darwin. Mummy and Daddy really like it because they have a lot of local stalls, lots of local exhibitions and I like it for the rides and the Dagwood Dogs (Mummys favourite). They have cooking and agriculture contests like the big shows, and lots of horse riding, cow roping and some crazy rodeo stuff. Mummy also likes to sit and watch the horse polocrosse but Daddy and I make sure she never gets to sit still for too long. Daddy says the Fred Pass Show is our family 'build up' to the real thing - Darwin Show in July. Mummy says she likes this one better. Mummy said it was exciting to see all the things I would do this year that I was too scared to do last year - she says I am growing up. I am a big boy now.

2 comments:
Looks like Mummy found all the right things for you LJ. What an exciting day out. How did you feel after all the Show Food?? Aren't you lucky to have Mummy and Daddy walking you around. LOL
Well LJ - your mummy & I must be related because I love dagwood dogs the best too! xx
Post a Comment