Saturday, March 27, 2010

Lincoln and Sabre




Hello Family,
My Mummy has been very busy and not home to help me BLOG. Mummy went to Canberra to see Grandma and Grandad and Aunty Ally and family and Aunty Claire and family. She said she had a great time and wants me to see my cousins again soon. She had a very good time and stayed at Aunty Katrinas for the week. Mummy is going to be in Canberra a lot for the next year which is good for Mummy butnot so good for us. As you can see by the photos above the battle between me and Sabre continues but I think I am getting the upper hand!



1 comment:

Gemma said...

Lovely to catch up on all these photos LJ. It was great to have some time with your Mum in Canberra but we all missed you!! I like your new dog Sabre. What type of dog is she/he?? I am sure you will be like Daddy and learn how to manage her very well soon.

LOL