Sunday, March 28, 2010

Gemma moves in!

Here comes the big bed!
Celeste needed my help - I'm a big help.

I had to make some notes about how much rent I was going to charge Gemma....
In the pool to cool off after all the heavy lifting
Celeste making a run for it as she didn't want to go into the pool!

Hello Family,
Today is a fabulous day because my sister Gemma is moving back to live with me - she just missed me too much and couldn't spend anymore time away from me. Mummy says "she is only human LJ". Daddy and Mummy are pretty happy, they keep rubbing their hands together and saying - more cleaners, more babysitters yah! Mark and Traffid (Celestes boyfriend) did all of the hard work while the girls played around and threw each other in the pool - notice

Celeste's quick escape!

1 comment:

Gemma said...

Wow LJ, fancy having all your sisters there together. Loved the pool photos. Hope all the cooking and cleaning and babysitting goes well. Love to all